-TIPS ABOUT HOW TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN ONLINE EDUCATION-

 



https://www.canva.com/design/DAEUKbTpzI8/a5OpsjJD5G2FM-3ZXHNx1w/view?utm_content=DAEUKbTpzI8&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=sharebutton

  Hey guys! Infographics means both information and graphics and I have created one for you! 

  Online classes are the new normal and let's hope that this “normal” is temporary. While taking online classes at the comfort of your own home, it can be hard to maintain your success.  I have given you five tips to be successful on our distance education. While preparing this infographic, I used 'canva' as the tool. It was quite easy to create one. 

   I would give a similar task to my future students because it is not a time consuming task. Even and even, it is visually interesting. Creating short texts helps to keep the information in mind.

   See you on my final post! Take care! xx

  


Comments