DIGITAL STORYTELLING

 



 Hey guys! Our assignment for these week was creating a digital storytelling. I decided to do this with my lovely friend named Gülenay ( https://myeducationalpurposes.tumblr.com/ ). There are two options given us and ve chose creating a public service announcement. We used adobe Spark as a tool to create this short video. Other tools which we could use seem a bit complicated to us, therefore we chose the easiest one. Adope Spark is free so you do not have to pay for it. 

 Firstly, we added some gifs-photos and then some writings on them. I had some trouble while adding gifs because I had to change their file extension. Lastly, we added a background music that fits with the theme.
  In my opinion, digital storytelling is a perfect way for language learners to use their target language but it takes effort and time. When I become a teacher I would give this assignment to my students depending on their level and how much free time they have. 
  See you later! Thanks for watching our digital storytelling.

Comments