WELCOME TO MY PODCAST! (How would I change the world? School sexism and educational system)

 




   Hi guys! 
   Standardization of education is problematic due to multiple issues. Students come from diverse backgrounds; cultural, socioeconomic, religious, ethnic, etc., and have language barriers, mental or behavioral issues, cognitive disabilities or above average IQs. But, in my humble opinion, the most important issue is sexism. So, the topic I chose for this podcast is educational system and school sexism. 
  While doing this task, I was stressed out because of the time limit. After all, I'm glad to share my opinions about things that can shape the future of education. I think you won't get bored while listening as it is only one minute long.
    I would like to give a similar task to my students in the feature because, this task allows for student ‘practice’ and ‘learning’, while at the same time keep students’ interest level up.
   Our teachers want us to feel that we are learning and making progress because, without a sense of accomplishment and confidence, our motivation will fall. Preparing to podcast is an excellent way to feel that confidence, because you record and share your own opinions about a topic. Plus, listening to your own voice over and over again affects long-term memory.




Comments