WebQuest




 Hey guys! Hope you have missed me! We are starting this week with WebQuests.

 A WebQuest is an inquiry-oriented lesson format in which most or all the information that learners work with comes from the web and we used QuestGarden for this task with my friend Gülenay. We prepared our project based on the Seven Wonders of the World.


 The site was a bit difficult to use, but once I got used to it, I realized that it was quite practical. It was quite enjoyable to apply the steps. WebQuests encourage students to read authentic material in their target language, and also offer some guidance so that they won't feel lost or frustrated when attempting to do the task.

 Ideally, going through the information-searching process with the guidance offered by QuestGarden enabled me to go through other information searches when I need.


 You can view our project here: http://questgarden.com/q/gezk.


See you on my final post! 

Comments